lunes, 25 de mayo de 2009

New place: Nuevo Guayaquil


Last Saturday my partners and I went to a new place called Nuevo Guayaquil, the coordinator of the group change us to this place. It was a little bit far than the other place we went, we arrive in a church, I think, where a lot of kids were sitting in chairs talking to each other, some of the parents where there too.

We started doing some dynamics, we sang and dance with the boys and girls that were between 3 to 12 years old. They seemed to enjoy it.


2 comentarios:

  1. Viviana - Ok, this looks great. So, who invited the children? What will you teach them? How long (how many weeks/months) do you plan on giving this class?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. We, all the group invited thi children, we were going to taught them values and theyre religion,its was going to be all this year. And yes we were planning to give classe, but I had a problem with time, and I couldn go by the evenings to that place.

    ResponderEliminar